List of products by brand Champagne Charles Collin
Champagne Charles Collin was founded over 60 years ago (1952) in the heart of the Côte des Bar region, and represents over 140 grape growers and 330 hectares of vines, making us one of the largest producers in the region.More
Deeply rooted in the Côte des Bars region since 1952 (60 years of history), our house represents more than 140 winemakers whose vineyards are spread across nearly 330 hectares. Throughout the Charles Collin vineyard, 92% are planted with Pinot Noir and 8% with Chardonnay.Less
Les champagnes Charles Collin are the result of a collaboration with more than 140 winegrowers whose vineyards cover nearly 330 hectares.
Across their vineyards, 92% of the planted grape varieties are Pinot Noir, and the remaining 8% is Chardonnay.
Pinot Noir grapes are widely used in champagne production, bringing a particular richness and structure to the wines. Pinot Noir is known for its aromas of red fruits, cherries, and currants, as well as its tannic structure. It gives Charles Collin champagne a solid foundation and characteristic aromas.
As for Chardonnay, it is famous for its freshness and finesse. Chardonnay grapes add notes of citrus, green apples, and minerality to the champagnes. This grape variety contributes to the balance and elegance of Charles Collin's cuvées. The involvement of over 140 winegrowers in this project reflects Charles Collin's commitment to the quality and diversity of its cuvées.
The unique terroir of the Champagne region and the expertise of these winemakers contribute to creating exceptional champagnes that reflect the character of the region